Daily review of what will happen in the #FASHIONTECH space on May 7th during re:publica.
Daily review of what will happen in the #FASHIONTECH space on May 7th during re:publica. The focus on Day 3 scans the areas of e-commerce, sustainability, wearables and economic development.
- Caroline Rabe (Jyoti): Social Impact via Fashion - Building an e-commerce Community
- Max Gilgenmann: Intersection of Sustainability and Technology in Fashion
- Luke Holland and Daniel Büttner (Basslet ): Feeling the Music - A Physical Experience of Sound and Rhythm
- Marcin Ratajczak (SIOD): Integration of Display Technologies in Fashion
- Rene Bohne (Media Computing Group, RWTH Aachen University): "Wear LEDs! How to Sew LEDs to Your Clothes the Easy Way
- Fireside Chat: Jewell Sparks (WUNDERJEWEL) and Anastasia Emmanuel (Indiegogo): Wearables are It!
- Amin Zayani (Insulin Angel): From Hobby Project to CommercializationNicholas Caporusso (INTACT): Let's hand-talk with dbGLOVE
- Fireside Chat: Jewell Sparks and Dr. Danny Krautz (Berlin Partner) Material Science and Technology as it Relates to the Fashion Landscape
Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015 - 10:00 bis 10:30