This year, we will again be opening the courtyard at the STATION-Berlin for our pre:publica kick-off on Day 0 for accreditation, as a relaxed opener and first get-together for the conference. On Monday, May 4th, you will already be able to register and pick up your #rp15 badges between 4 and 9 p.m., and tune in to #rp15 with some nice drinks and refreshments. Our popular Jazz Bar will already be opened. And the cloakroom in Hall 1 is also accessible right from the start.
Speaking of which, we’d like to alert you to the great catering on offer at pre:publica and of course, during #rp15. Some highlights from the food court:
- Outside in the courtyard we have sausages, chicken chipotle, halloumi cheese sandwiches, veggie burgers, quiches and “Europe in a pot”-themed soups. Hearty!
- Our main restaurant offers various salads, stir-fried Asian vegetables (with meat), red lentil soup with red pepper butter and mint, beef goulash with noodles, onion, beer and button mushrooms. Yummy!
- And on the menu in Hall 3: spicy ginger and carrot soup, grilled roast vegetables with a yoghurt and herb dip, spicy meatballs and beetroot salad. Fresh and healthy!
- The refreshment stands will additionally serve MyMuesli cereals, chocolate bars, croissants, cookies, crisps and fruit.
- We thought of everything: Please note that the beetroot salad, couscous salad, and the grilled vegetables are suitable for vegans and vegetarians (and there is much more).
And we also have a wide selection of beverages on offer: Apart from Viva con Agua (mineral water for a good cause, see more here), we have fritz-kola, various other fritz beverages, and several kinds of Mate drinks including Flora Power. We have Berliner Pilsner as bottled beer, and several long drinks and cocktails, including Cuba Libre, Gin Des Lebens, and Moscow Mule (supported by beverage company Thomas Henry).